Although new restrictions have commenced in England, we want to reassure you that we can and will remain open and we are operating our business as usual. Please continue to call or email for any of your eyecare or hearingcare needs.
We are continuing to see patients for both eye tests and contact lens appointments but in line with strict social distancing measures. Patients are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
We will be offering hearingcare services in our Camden practice only for the time being. Please call 0203 773 1230 should you wish to book an appointment or please email email@example.com
We will, of course, continue to provide our regular patients with telephone support.
If you or anyone in your household has a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste, please do not attend the practice.
The wellbeing of our patients and staff, the people at the heart of our business, remains our utmost priority during the current COVID-19 pandemic. We intend to maintain the outstanding level of service and care we have been providing to patients for many years through these testing times, whilst taking the necessary measures to keep everybody safe.
We are prioritising your safety by adopting the following measures:
- Enabling social distancing by monitoring the number of people allowed in the practice at any one time, with limited seating in the reception area.
- Increasing the length of appointments to allow for thorough infection control between appointments.
- Taking your temperature on arrival. Should this be above the normal range, then we will ask you to re-schedule your appointment for the safety and protection of others.
- Providing our staff with personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Asking patients to wear facemasks on entering the practice, otherwise we will provide you with one.
- Enforcing deep cleaning and sanitisation procedures throughout the day, with sanitising stations installed for patient and customer use.
- Contactless payment facilities in place to limit physical contact.