NHS Eye Tests
Here at Camden Contact Lens Centre we are delighted to offer free NHS eye examinations at Camden Contact Lens Centre to those that are eligible. Funded by the NHS, you are entitled to a free eye test from Camden Opticians if one of the below list applies to you:
- You are a child under the age of 16 years old
- You are entitled to an NHS complex lens voucher
- You are under the age of 19 years old and in full-time education
- You are 60 years old or over
- You have been advised by an ophthalmologist (an eye doctor) that you are at risk of glaucoma
- You are over the age of 40 years old and a close relative has been diagnosed with glaucoma
- You have been diagnosed with glaucoma or diabetes
- You are registered as blind or partially slighted
One of our friendly and experienced optometrists will carry out the examination in the clinic at a time that works for you. The NHS eye examination will include a free vision check where we will look for glaucoma and other eye-related conditions. During the examination we will also be able to check for signs of a range of medical issues. You can trust in us to deliver a professional service and examination in which you will meet our trusted, experienced and knowledgeable optometrists.
They will be able to examine you, advise you on the right prescription lenses and answer any questions you may have.
Our NHS eye examinations can identify a range of different medical issues or simply help you to find the right prescription lenses and glasses to help you improve your vision.
Book your free NHS eye examination or make an appointment on behalf of your child with Camden Contact Lens Centre.
Find out more about all our services by getting in contact today.