NHS Eye Examination
We are delighted to offer free NHS eye examinations at Camden Opticians to those that are eligible. You are entitled to a free sight test that is funded by the NHS if one of the following applies to you:
– You are a child under the age of 16 years old
– You are entitled to an NHS complex lens voucher
– You are under the age of 19 years old and in full-time education
– You are 60 years old or over
– You have been advised by an ophthalmologist (an eye doctor) that you are at risk of glaucoma
– You are over the age of 40 years old and a close relative has been diagnosed with glaucoma
– You have been diagnosed with glaucoma or diabetes
– You are registered as blind or partially slighted
One of our friendly and experienced optometrists will carry out the examination, which will check your vision, look for glaucoma and other eye-related conditions. Here at Camden Opticians we will also be able to check for signs of a range of other health issues which during your NHS eye examination.
Find out more about all our services and get in contact with Camden Opticians today.